Notice: Website running in static mode >_<
You are here: Home

Articles

update-cm-7.2.0-20120602-NIGHTLY-gio-AROMA.zip

cyanogen

Ok, before we begin install & download this amazing rom i highly recommended you guys to read some article:

1. Latest build status & buglist
  2. Tutorial install cyanogenmod 7

Lets begin with changelog

• Update hungarian translation
  • Fix a2sd problem*
  • update cm9 bootanimation to official cm9 bootanimation
  • update goo-manager to: 2.1.0
  • change default mount to ext3
  • auto load module on boot(zram.ko, tun.ko, cifs.ko)
  • aroma: add ability to add/remove installed application**
  • aroma: fix alittle mistake with installing roboto fonts
  • aroma: fix a littlr mistake with removing deskclock & cyanbread application
  • Added Straight Talk (US) APN settings; resort OPT KNC APNs
  • Make compcache script fail-safe
  • bootmenu: boosted governor and io scheduler option, link the 4-vsel cflag
  • busybox: sed: fix handling of s/// which has empty matches
  • busybox: update busybox to 1.20.1
  • ADWLauncher: Fix ClassCastException when long pressing a widget and choosing 'Choose catalog'
  • Bluetooth: Added support for Filter parameter for PBAP function PullPhoneBook
  • frameworks: Fix for disappearing status bar power widgets after changing theme
  • frameworks: Manage buttons inside of PowerWidget instead of a static map.
  • frameworks: Make absolutely sure the theme change receivers are only unregistered if they were registered before
  • frameworks: Fix percentage bar not appearing on first try to enable it.
  • frameworks: Restore audio effect connections after binder death.
  • CMParts: Recreate gesture store on load.
  • CMParts: Fix list settings initialization.
  • Contacts: Fix broken for time zones that dropped DST: Always use UTC time zone for event date
  • Phone: Fix nickname/organization query.
  • core: Handle wraparound correctly: stack dumps of Flash Player

*) a2sd bug: i still dont know what cause this problem. you can see on my article: CyanogenMod 20120518 bug for more detail about a2sd bug. it seems a2sd mistake to mount our sdcard to /sd-ext partition. i fix this bug with modification some code on a2sd. so IF YOU WANT TO USE A2SD DARKTREMOR, USE ONLY A2SD FROM THIS ROM. you can install a2sd from aroma installer. dont install a2sd script apart from here or you'll get bootloop!! because original a2sd & a2sd on this rom is different!!!

**) add/remove/change app from aroma: if you have install this rom, but you forget to choose/remove some application, you can use this feature. but this time it still EXPERIMENTAL. do with your own risk. this feature might cause bootloop. and DONT UNINSTALL A2SD/S2E FROM THIS FEATURE. you need to remove it manually. because if not you can lost your application and data.

Download Link:

Download from my mirror: HERE

Currently, i cant upload to goo.im, so for now only available on my mirror.

NOTE:

• Make sure you see Latest build status & buglist article before download. To see latest version of my build
  • Make sure you're not picked wrong version. see carefully build number (date) on rom before you download it.
  • If you found a bug and issue, you can discuss with me with comment system below.

Happy downloading.

In fact, a2sd still have bug in this version. please go to THIS POST to view information & download a2sd fix

a2sd bug

regards, phiexz