- Overclockable to 1Ghz, but stable in 883Mhz for me
- Added 672Mhz clock speed.
- Support Ext 3 and Ext 4
- Swap support
- Cifs & Tun Module (u can found it on /system/lib/modules)
- added scaling governor for battery life (interactifve, smartass, smartassV2, savagedzen, scary, minmax, interactiveX, lagfree, lulzactive)
- added 4 i/o schedulling for better i/o (cfq,bfq,vr,sio)
- prerooted (after install this kernel, your rom automatically rooted)
- Unsecure Mode (adb shell aways as root)
- better memmory management
- init.d support
- custom bootanimation
- preinstalled busybox 1.19.3-cm7 bionic
- BLN (Backlight notification) support *
- more tweak on kernel
what kernel should i choose??
its depand on your rom.
- if you use rom based on stock rom (modified/unmodified) [ex: stockrom from samsung, giopro, particle rom] you can try this kernel for stockrom.
- if you use rom based on cyanogenmod7, u should use kernel for cyanogenmod7.
here's some screenshoot